[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem: INVITE port mismatch

Albert Vallespi Ofertas avallespi.ofertas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:34:34 CEST 2015

Hello again,

We have re-checked the case, and I think there is no relation with
"user=phone" parameter in the r-uri.

We have verified that in our scenario, forwarding from UDP to TCP opensips
sends INVITE in the TCP side to a wrong port.
I think it changes origin and destination ports. This seems a opensips bug.

- Network1 is using UDP, and opensips listens at port UDP:eth1_IP:5060
- Network2 is using TCP, and opensips listens at port TCP:eth2_IP:5060