[OpenSIPS-Users] How to enable SSL version 2

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:57:51 CEST 2015

I also saw the following error in the SIP client log:

E/NativeCrypto﹕ ssl=0x55751d88 cert_verify_callback
x509_store_ctx=0x56f378b8 arg=0x0
06-23 21:45:40.155  14512-21632/com.domain

E/NativeCrypto﹕ ssl=0x55751d88 cert_verify_callback calling
verifyCertificateChain authMethod=RSA

Any idea what could be causing this?