[OpenSIPS-Users] Async Event route_replies

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed Jan 28 14:14:42 CET 2015

Hey All,
An idea that I've tossed out before that is similar here is event
routes that are triggered on dialog state changes. I have to admit I
don't know if the 2.x already has this or not but I think especially
on the context of a billing engine, tying and event to a dialog state
change makes sense. I like this more than embedding the event logic
into the acc module since you can do things like manage a list of
connected calls with dialog events and external REST calls very easily
and its a more efficient push model instead of a MI pull model, which
is unwieldy for larger switches

Sent from my iPhone