[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy sends rtp from caller to callee before 200OK

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 11:16:21 CET 2015

Have you tried to insert a "a:sendonly" line in your SDP body when sending
it to the caller?
If the client receives such line it should not send media...
Then in the 200Ok you can put an "a:sendrecv" line to establish full media
path!
It's just an idea, I'm not sure if it will really work...

Patrick