[OpenSIPS-Users] Rtpproxy issue with serial forking

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 12:05:24 CET 2015

I have used opensips+rtpproxy for years for simple scenarios but now I am
trying to use it with serial forking. My flow is

UA-------Invite ------->Opensips
                                   1 Branch
------------------------------->Media Server
                                                <--------Session
Progress-----
                                   2 Branch (0n failure
message)--------->Some Gateway
                                              <------Second session
progress------

My issue is SIP UA receives two session progress messages with different
ports from rtpproxy. UA should receive same port in both session progress
?? isnt it?.....Where should I call rtpproxy_offer and rtpproxy_answer and
delete for this to achieve?

John