[OpenSIPS-Users] Custom header parsing in failure route

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Jan 15 12:12:39 CET 2015

Hi, John!

If the call is rejected, than the "X-internal-hangup" header is in the
reply. failure_route is ran in the request context. Therefore, you have
to use the is_present_hf() function in the onreply_route.
Alternatively, you can check for the header existing using the hdr
pseudo-variable in the reply context (i.e if
($(<reply>hdr(X-internal-hangup)) != NULL)).

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com