[OpenSIPS-Users] [opensips_cp]: Blank Page after Login & ERROR-messages POSDATA

Alex Ionescu alex at opensips.org
Tue Jan 13 10:52:53 CET 2015

Hi Markus,

I know that this may sound awkward but, are you sure your database
credentials are correct? It is not actually saying that the connection
failed, it just said that you've got no access.

Print all the $dsn variable used to connect - it is above the code you
have inserted yesterday. Check it to be correct.
Please try using a different mysql server, on another machine. The only
thing you need in order to login is the ocp_admin_privileges table, so
no need to deploy all OpenSIPS DB just for testing this.

I am guessing that you have a redhad based operating system, and pretty
often the Pear mdb2 mysql driver installs differently. But that doesn't
seem to be your issue. If you say selinux is not blocking your
connection to the DB (by the way, have you checked that?). If you have a
Debian based operating system please try to see if apparmor is not
blocking your connection to the DB.

Also, check your local firewall (iptables rules). Do a ngrep trage on
the mysql listening port and see if it is being reached by OCP.

Eventually if none of these works you could try deploying CP on a
different operating system ?

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu