[OpenSIPS-Users] [opensips_cp]: Blank Page after Login & ERROR-messages

Markus Klaus Schäffauer markus at mkschaeffauer.de
Tue Jan 13 09:26:57 CET 2015

Hello,

still having the same problem - no connection to the database opensips
possible.

I put the debugging version of /var/www/opensips-cp/config/db.inc.php
you recomended me and get now the following message (after login with
admin/admin) instead of the former blank page:

"Error while connecting : MDB2 Error: connect failed"

I deleted and reinstalled the table ocp_admin_privileges to exclude
problems with login rights.

I controlled the privileges of both opensips-database-users (for % and
localhost) and inserted the password "opensipsrw" to assure that this
password is the valid one and not another. (I did this before, too; may
be this wasn't a good idea?)

May it be better to reinstall the whole database opensips?

To talk the truth, I suspect the problem is due to the
mdb2#mysql-driver. Why there is no way to install the package as
described in the installation manual? What does it mean that there is
just a php-mdb2-driver-mysql instead of the usual pear/MDB2#mysql-package?

Regards,
Markus

PD: SELinux seems not to be the problem; at least there seems to be no
restrictive policy active, as far as I could determine.