[OpenSIPS-Users] Concerns with 1.x series and new 2.1 Opensips

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 12 10:06:23 CET 2015

Hi John,

Indeed, depending on the nature of the query, some answers can be
cached, other not. If not, you need to be sure your DB server is as
efficient as possible in answering.
Accounting via flatstore file can be realtime (data is written in RT
into file and you can rote them when you need).

The next 2.1 is the first OpenSIPS version supporting Async I/O ops.
There are many kinds of I/O ops and used in many places. It is hard to
add async support for all of them from the day one. The current plan is
to have support for exec module, for rest_client module and possible for
some mysql queries.
In the worst case, you can push your DB queries into external scripts
and use the "exec" module with the async support.