[OpenSIPS-Users] Handling Timeouts from Redirect Server

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 24 17:56:13 CET 2015

Hi Will,

Yes, you can do that. Set the fr_timer to 3, arm the dip_reply as you do
now and that's all. If there is no reply from the LNP server in 3 secs,
the TM module will generate an internal 408 Timeout for you. This 408
may go all the way back to caller, or if you want to catch it, use a
failure route - t_on_failure("dip_failed").