[OpenSIPS-Users] default value for timerec column in dialplan table

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 17:20:08 CET 2015

Hi Aron,
Thanks for the reply. I figured this. The blank timerec works. But the main
problem was that earlier the dialplan_id column was VARCHAR and it worked
well in 1.11 version. When I changed the datatype to INT it started working
fine with the 2.1.0. It was loading some random IDs when the ID column was
varchar.

Thanks for help!!

--- Jayesh