[OpenSIPS-Users] remove_hf does not remove header

Podrigal, Aron aronp at guaranteedplus.com
Thu Feb 12 21:20:37 CET 2015

Regarding my last email, it turns out that I had the line
remove_hf("Remote-Party-ID") in a earlier route so when my branch route was
called the header already did not exist.

And the reason why the capture was showing the header, because I had a
check in a later route if (is_present_hf("Remote-Party-ID") and I modified
the header in there, which made it back into the sip msg.