[OpenSIPS-Users] How to customize response on fr_inv_timer

Hamid Hashmi hamid2kviii at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:17:13 CET 2015

Hello,
On fr_ivr_timer timeout opensips1.11 sends CANCEL to Caller and I handle the timout in failure route by 408 sip response. May I change method CANCEL to some other response that can indicate a caller (UAC) that call is now diverting to another gateway so that Caller can wait more.

failure_route[1]{...
    if (t_check_status("408")) {...                 if ( t_local_replied("last") ) {                        # timeout with replies received -> fr_inv_timer                        xlog("L_NOTICE", "[$pr:$fU@$si:$sp]: Timeout on RING timer for '$rm' from '$fu' to '$ru' after '$avp(5)' seconds \n");                         route(failover);                   }             }...}
Call failoverd to route[failover] but CANCELED due to fr_ivr_timer timout because it send CANCEL to Caller.
Any solution ?

RegardsHamid R. Hashmi