[OpenSIPS-Users] Group and Prefix Based Dynamic Routing

symack symack at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 02:58:28 CET 2015

Hello Everyone,

Currently we are using do_routing to route our calls based on group id's.
Now we would
like to offer some different routes to every group based on prefixes.
Essentially it would be something like

do_routing(2,L)

INSERT INTO dr_rules (groupid, prefix, timerec, priority, routeid, gwlist,
attrs, description) VALUES ('2','00111','',1,'0','1','yes','Standard
Wholesale Route');
INSERT INTO dr_rules (groupid, prefix, timerec, priority, routeid, gwlist,
attrs, description) VALUES ('2','00112','',1,'0','2','yes','Premium
Wholesale Route');

In essence, a group can be routed to many gateways based on prefix sent in
initial invite.

Reading the documentation:

*L* - Do strict length matching over the prefix - actually DR engine will
do full number matching and not prefix matching anymore.

Will I not be able to route the call based on the prefix alone? I do not
know the full number, unless we use regex which is the job of dialplan and
not dr_rules.

Nick.