[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog default timeout issue

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 02:11:54 CET 2015

Hi Bogdan-Andrei,

I meant that I set modparam("tm", "own_timer_proc", 1) in the first place
but the dialogs were affected. From your previous reply, I though that
setting modparam("tm", "own_timer_proc", 1) enables TM have its own timer
and dialogs can be prevented from being affected. So, setting modparam("tm",
"own_timer_proc", 1) should be effective in preventing dialogs from being
affected by long delays? Or I misunderstand it?

PS. In the my config, I just write
if (is_method("INVITE"))
    create_dialog("B");       and do not call t_newtran()

Thanks.

Kind wishes,
Chen-Che