[OpenSIPS-Users] Query for opensips-1.11 crash due to mongodb connection break .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Dec 30 13:28:46 CET 2015

Hi All,

          I am using opensips-1.11 with cachedb_mongodb and db_cachedb
integrated on it .  Mongodb and Opensips is running in different machines .

          Whenever mongodb is getting stopped opensips used to crash . Is
this a drawback or I am doing any mistake in my configuration .

Bellow is the configuration I have done :
loadmodule "cachedb_mongodb.so"
loadmodule "db_cachedb.so"

modparam("cachedb_mongodb",
"cachedb_url","mongodb:instance1://opensips:opensipsmongo@x.x.x.x
:27017/db.CCinfo")

modparam("db_cachedb","cachedb_url","mongodb:instance1://opensips:opensipsmongo@x.x.x.x
:27017/db.db")

modparam("siptrace","db_url","cachedb://mongodb:instance1")

       I am using it for siptrace module and storing some data through
cache_store function . Please let me know if I can overcome this problem or
also let me know if connection with  mongodb is always needed for
successful running of opensips or what .

        Any kind of information is really appreciated .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*