[OpenSIPS-Users] external app listening to OpenSIPS/SIP events

Julian Kay juliank at vazycomm.com
Thu Dec 24 02:39:13 CET 2015

Thanks for the input, but for now I need to work with XMLRPC.

is it possible to create a custom event? I've been trying to use in the startup_route: subscribe_event("E_SIP_MESSAGE", "xmlrpc:http://192.168.3.201:8888/msgtests")

I get the error: ERROR: core:evi_event_subscribe: invalid event name <E_SIP_MESSAGE>

Any help much appreciated, thx!!!

Juls