[OpenSIPS-Users] Sending to TLS destinations with dispatcher module (2.1)

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Dec 23 14:43:02 CET 2015

Hi, Pete!

The best way to do it is choice number 1, where you specify the
transport=tls parameter in the URI. The socket field is used to specify
which listener OpenSIPS should use to send the request to that
destination. It has a similar meaning with force_send_socket() (iirc,
internally it is implemented in the same way).
Therefore with choice number 2, it is not guaranteed to work. In most
cases it will, but if you force a different transport for your
destination (for example you have a TCP destination) and use a TLS
socket, it might not work (haven't tested that).

I hope my answer is clear.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions