[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP trunk over TLS

Chen-Che Huang acmicrox at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:20:10 CET 2015

Dear all,

I've set up a SIP proxy using OpenSIPS version 1.11 and use the SIP proxy to
establish SIP trunk over UDP to some other SIP proxy. Next, I need to enable
SIP trunk over TLS. However, from the OpenSIPS document, I only know how to
make clients connect to my SIP proxy over TLS, but have no idea about how to
connect my SIP proxy to another SIP proxy over TLS. Does anyone have the
experience of setting up TLS connections between two SIP proxies? Any
comment is appreciated!

Best regards,
Chen-Che