[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Dispatcher and PVAR pattern for load-balancing.

DHAVAL INDRODIYA dhaval.it01034 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:05:02 CET 2015

Dear All,

I am working on opensips dispatcher and found that dispatcher is able to do
loadbalancing in function ds_select_dst.

I have found a good description on DISPATCHER module itself it says  - " *The
pvar_algo_pattern parameter is used to determine the load on each server.
If the parameter is not specified, then the first entry in the set is
chosen.*"

Now the question here is how to use this load balancing and what should be
exact value we need to put in pvar_algo_pattern?

How to define weight in table I mean what should be value of weight in
table it is like number of call handling capability?

I have found some of the reference and that some how not working i might be
using in wrong way if any one have a good example then would be a great
help for me.

​BR,
DI​