[OpenSIPS-Users] Unable to handle fax calls through Opensips

Siju Nair siju at in.chitrchatr.net
Tue Dec 15 09:13:27 CET 2015

Hi Schneur,
Thank you very much for your response, yes you are correct, normal fax
works fine, issue is related to t38, when we send fax using t38 first
message is receiving quickly and successfully but it takes few mins to
receive the second one. Will post two logs one which received
successfully and other which failed.

Thanks,
Siju Nair.