[OpenSIPS-Users] Realtime monitoring of registered end-points

Ionut Ionita ionutionita at opensips.org
Mon Dec 14 09:37:41 CET 2015

Hi Nabeel,

     You've got the sipping_bflag which enables sip OPTIONS ping for a
contact and remove_on_timeout_bflag which enables removing a contact
after max_pings_lost were not responded, the maximum accepted response
time for a ping being ping_threshold.
     By default the SIP OPTIONS ping is not activated, so you have to
enable those 2 flags and set them for each contact you want to ping.

Regards,
Ionut Ionita