[OpenSIPS-Users] In Dialog Options message to check if call is alive

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 06:59:03 CET 2015

I am using Create Dialog with "Pp" as parameter but I have one doubt, what
if the either side of Opensips is another proxy or SBC which has following
code at the start (Before loose route or topology hiding check)

if(((is_method("NOTIFY") && $hdr(Event) =~ "keep-alive") ||
is_method("OPTIONS")))
    {
        sl_send_reply("200", "Alive");
        exit;
    }

Then i will get a 200 OK for every option message whether it is generated
by dialog module or drouting module as gateway ping?...So I fear if in
dialog ping is a reliable way to check if call is alive?