[OpenSIPS-Users] v2.1.1 Started listening on TCP ended on 'Not enough free memory'

Hamid Hashmi hamid2kviii at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 14:32:05 CET 2015

Service is already listening on UDP. I just loaded TCP module with a line listen=tcp:192.168.26.180:7000 and ended with following error. I also tried memlog=1 but could not find the issue.WARNING:core:fm_malloc: Not enough free memory, will attempt defragmentation
CRITICAL:core:init_io_wait: could not alloc epoll array
CRITICAL:core:tcp_worker_proc: exiting...
Hamid R. HashmiSoftware Engineer - VoIPVopium A/S