[OpenSIPS-Users] How to use newest OpenSIPS, but with database schema not so new? I need back compatibility. Is it possible?

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Dec 3 14:28:47 CET 2015

Hi Rodrigo,

Older schemas can be successively duplicated into their updated versions
using opensipsdbctl as many times as required [1]. The tool is very safe
to use, since the current DB will never be destroyed, nor overwritten.

[1]: http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Migration

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer