[OpenSIPS-Users] Commands opensipsctl 'online' and 'fifo' doesn't work anymore. Why?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Thu Dec 3 12:35:23 CET 2015

Hi.

The problem for this case was the use of "#modparam("mi_fifo", "reply_dir", "/tmp")" in my script opensips.cfg.

When I removed that configuration, everything began to work again.

Now I'm investigating why such configuration caused that issue.

Regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software