[OpenSIPS-Users] Hint for who is dealing with SQLite module embedded, for OpenSIPS 2.2.

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Wed Dec 2 19:48:11 CET 2015

Dear OpenSIPS-users,

People from my team are testing the module SQLite (3.8.2 2013-12-06) + OpenSIPS 2.2, embedded.

We found a issue and found a solution. But it was hard to realize what was happening.

In our script opensips.cfg, a path to our sqlite database was wrong.

It caused the following error, that we saw in the log:

ERROR:db_sqlite:db_sqlite_connect: Can't open database: out of memory

As long as a memory problem has nothing to do with a wrong file path, we spent some hours looking for the solution.

After fixing the path, this error disappeared, [😉]

Regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software