[OpenSIPS-Users] Is there some sort of ring group implementation where users are dialled and just the first one to answer will get the cal?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Wed Dec 2 14:57:47 CET 2015

Hi Qasim.

Thank you for that hint!

What you mean with branching? Is it some kind of algorithm to use in OpenSIPS config file or is it a module of this sip proxy?

I have already got success working with the idea of every user registering with the same number. But now I have to find another method to do the same thing.

Should I look for branching in OpenSIPS or in SIP ?

Any hint will be very helpful.

Thanks a lot.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Warid.

 where users are dialled and just the first one to answer will get the cal?