[OpenSIPS-Users] Query ..

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Dec 2 12:19:31 CET 2015

Hi Patrick ,

    I think in my case , the length of c line is varying . not constant in
all cases . so I need a general solution for this .
Of course your syntax is giving me actual result in this case . But i cant
be dependent on the length .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*