[OpenSIPS-Users] Openims+opensips; error 407 proxy authentication required

Pasan Meemaduma pasandev at ymail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:01:54 CET 2015

    On Wednesday, 2 December 2015, 2:03, Lin Zhu <zhu.lin at husky.neu.edu> wrote:

 Hi All,
I'm implementation opensips as a presence server for my open-ims. But when my openims sends SIP request to my opensips server, the opensips server gives a 407 proxy authentication required.

yes. you can turn it off. check your opensips.cfg and disable proxy_authentication
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/auth_db.html#id293804

My question is that: is there a way to disable opensips server's authentication? Or is there something to change, so that I can make opensips server trust my openims server's ip address?
yes, you can use permisson module to authenticate base on src ip.
permissions Module

|   |
| permissions Module1.4. Exported Functions 1.4.1.  allow_routing()  |
|  |
| View on www.opensips.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

I attached my SIP trace from my openims core. 172.31.16.158 is my open-ims172.31..23.32 is my opensips server129.10.18.45 is my ims client
Someone please help me. You can also reach me at zhu.lin at husky.neu.edu
ThanksLinᐧ