[OpenSIPS-Users] Fw: drouting module

Pasan Meemaduma pasandev at ymail.com
Wed Dec 2 02:48:01 CET 2015

fwd again. looks like my email didn't hit the mailling list yet.

Hi Guys,

I'm having an issue with using drouting module. I used the routeid in dr_rules table to execute a route block when a prefix match. But the issue is I'm using rewriteuser() function to add a suffix to ruri username which is not working.
Ex:  prefix match 000    execute route id add_code

route add_code {    rewriteuser(000123);
}

It doesn't change the rU. I can see that original rU is sent to gateway. Is it not possible to mangle ruri when using drouting module ?
I'm using opensips 2.1.1

ThanksRegardsPasan