[OpenSIPS-Users] Register timeout question.

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Fri Aug 28 19:09:10 CEST 2015

Hi Bogdan.

Thank you again.

Do you mean 40 or 30 mins? If the registration is for 60' and the network break down after 30', so I suspect that the registration will remain online only for more 30'.  Not 40'. Am I correct?

As I need to know as soon as possible, by means of the SIP Registrar, whether a device became offline, I  think that the command 'opensipsctl online' will be really useful, if each device register for 10 seconds for example.

What do you think about this approach? Comment, please.

If the approach is unappropriated, I will take a look in that  internal PR you have said.

Regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software