[OpenSIPS-Users] Use of socket_info and local_contact columns in the active_watcher table

surya chauhan.suryaveer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:18:49 CEST 2015

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for the clarification on the columns but I doubt I understood
correctly. Does local_contact goes into contact header and which header uses
socket_info? My doubt is because I see same address in both columns. May be
I can look more into the code. But still, as you mentioned these values are
not retrieved from the tables so these ones are not used as in table. Does
this mean values from the current server processing the requests are used,
meaning it's IP.

We haven't yet done the deployment of multi presence but it will be a load
balancer in front which will disperse the requests to another server on some
threshold load on first server. Is there any guideline about how to use
opensips in HA that can be helpful.

Thanks,
Surya