[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.1.1 is now available

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Sat Aug 22 17:48:32 CEST 2015

Hi Bogdan,

For some reason 2.1.x is still failing our voiptests travis run with the
following error when trying to run in the UDP-only mode:

Aug 22 15:32:00 [10854] ERROR:core:fix_all_socket_lists: listeners
found for protocol udp, but no module can handle it

Aug 22 15:32:00 [10854] ERROR:core:main: failed to initialize list addresses

It was told on the mailing list before that it would be fixed before the
release:

http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/Unable-to-start-opensips-2-1-1dev-in-UDP-only-mode-td7595563.html

So I guess that never happened. Could you guys look into it or at least add
some kind of errata or relnotes entry?

Thanks!

-Maxim

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Minor version 2.1.1 is now available on branch 2.1. This is a release
> bringing multiple and valuable fixes, a result of the continues work of
> testing and fixing the revolutionary 2.1 version.
>
> Please update as soon as possible as it worth it ! Download the tarball
> with sources from :
>     http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.1.1/
>
> RPM and DEB packages will be shortly available on the official
> repositories, after the nightly builts.
>
> There are hundreds of reports, tens of fixes and maybe several hundreds of
> commits - all these are the result of the entire OpenSIPS community -
> people testing, reporting and fixes. And I want to thanks to all these
> people, to these OpenSIPS'ers !
>
> Enjoy 2.1.1 !!
>
> --
> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu