[OpenSIPS-Users] extension status monitoring

Eric Tamme eric at uphreak.com
Mon Aug 17 17:29:12 CEST 2015

Hey Sammy,

I would suggest you use a standard sip client :D

We at OnSIP maintain sip.js <http://sipjs.com/>, a javascript sip
signaling library which happens to have full RFC6665 support for
subscriptions.  So you can simply create a UA in the browser and
subscriber for the presence of as many aor's as you want.

Hope that helps.

-Eric