[OpenSIPS-Users] extension status monitoring

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:10:00 CEST 2015

Hi Bogdan,

Can you recommend this approach for a huge number of ul records ? Is there
any better approach in your opinion ?

I Push Registering Users into Redis from cfg file, and on un-registering
delete them from redis List of online users. This wont give me accurate
results but I believe much less load on OpenSIPS.

Then for accurate results I created script utilizing the mi_http module to
reconcile with Redis and purge any dead entries, this is done after 5~10
minutes interval.

I just want to know if there is any other approach to this ?

Best Regards,
Sammy