[OpenSIPS-Users] 408 Request Timeout with UDP

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 17:13:02 CEST 2015

Hi Nabeel,

Which test are you referring to ?
Have you tried adding the following by Bogdan in your .cfg file ?

An issue may be the fact the default script does non-SIP pinging (which is
unidirectional), so the NAT may close. Add the followings:
1) modparam("nathelper", "sipping_bflag", "SIP_PING_FLAG")
   modparam("nathelper", "sipping_from", "sip:pinger at xx.xx.xx.xx"
<sip:pinger at xx.xx.xx.xx>)

2) setbflag(SIP_PING_FLAG); before doing save()

The above worked or you haven't tried them ?

Why do you've this at line 294 in your script:  if (   0 )
setflag(TCP_PERSISTENT);?? Just above or after this you can write this:
setbflag(SIP_PING_FLAG); as mentioned by Bogdan.

BR,
Sammy