[OpenSIPS-Users] Is it possible to avoid calls to a determined UA, by means of the opensips.cfg file?

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Thu Aug 6 09:39:13 CEST 2015

Hi,

without any additional modules, something like this works out of the box:

if ($rU=="username_of_forbidden_phone") {
         t_reply("486", "Busy Here");
         exit;
}

Just add this in the correct route block in your config, where the call
is going to user location / registered clients and it will block all
calls before they are sent to the client.

Best Regards

Max M.