[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting up TLS on 2.1

Sebastian Sastre sastre.sebastian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 07:08:06 CEST 2015

Hey guys,

For anyone having this issue i had to remove the passphrase from the SSL
certificate, nothing to do with opensips.

Since opensips cannot issue the password on reload but the certificate
needs a password to be generated all you have to do is remove it with an
openssl command.

If you followed the folder structure on the turorial.

#cd /etc/opensips/tls/rootCA/private/
#openssl rsa -in cakey.pem -out cakey.pem

and restart opensips

regards,