[OpenSIPS-Users] ANIs check for source number

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 19:07:30 CEST 2015

Do you think instead of using dialplan i can just use Regex like
^(011|\+)[1-9][0-9]{10,14}  to match Source string?  Dialplan is advance
method which use transformation etc.. we we don't need.

We just want to make sure Source address is compliant with ANIs or E.164
standard because out SIP provide doesn't allow random 4 or 5 digit string
in RPID or FROM.

What do you suggest?