[OpenSIPS-Users] not trigger on_failure_route[0] when use mi interface

chow zhouxiaoqiang.mstech at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 06:04:55 CEST 2015

Hi:
    It work for me with use $du that redirect request to Main route.
    have another problem about  retransmission

    eg:
    I followed the order sent 50 messages.   40 of  message will  be  fast
store into db.
    the remaining message (40-50) store into  db  that  Spend  more than 10
minute.
    I  modify:
    modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 5)
    modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 30)
    modparam("tm", "T2_timer", 1000)

   but it  always   spend long time to do it.
   why  T2_timer no  work with a loss  value?
   have some timer like TIMER B  or TIME F  for non-invite message?