[OpenSIPS-Users] how do I check destination user is offline

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Tue Apr 14 17:32:20 CEST 2015

Hello,

If the destination is TCP, then you can detect the failure to relay in
your OpenSIPS script. See the flags that t_relay() takes at
www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/tm#id294528

if (!t_relay("0x02")) {
     # failure to relay , treat error here
}

Make sure to also set low tcp_send_timeout and tcp_connect_timeout
values , in order to detect the failures faster (
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-1-11#toc92 )

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer