[OpenSIPS-Users] Pointers for configuring a simple SBC with Opensips

POTOCHNIAK, PAUL A pp8491 at att.com
Fri Apr 10 16:11:43 CEST 2015

Hello,

Can anyone give me some advice on using Opensips as a simple  SBC? I have downloaded and built a 1.11.4 Opensips instance. I have played around with the Trunking script and the B2B tutorial. At a minimum I would like to configure a B2B system utilizing two NICs.  I'm somewhat at loss after playing around with the B2B tutorial on how to get the B2B receive on one interface and writing out to another. Is this the correct approach? Or is there a better way to approach this?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul