[OpenSIPS-Users] URGENT: contact header changed between opensips and client

Newlin, Ben Ben.Newlin at inin.com
Thu Apr 9 19:59:09 CEST 2015

ISPs can do ALG, but in this case it would be the ISP where the UA is located so the fact that the server is in a different data center wouldn’t matter (unless the UA is also on a different ISP from the others).

Is this server using a different address range than the others? Is it possible that some configuration in your router is dependent on the IP ranges from the first data center, so that messages from the new data center don’t get the same treatment?

Bottom line though, your traces clearly indicate the message being sent correctly by OpenSIPS and it is being altered in a way that could only occur in the UA’s private network.

Ben Newlin