[OpenSIPS-Users] Memory leak issue?

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:09:00 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I'm using OpenSIPS version 1.9.2 to set up a SIP outbound proxy and two
internal SIP servers in my testing environment.
All SIP requests and responses follow the same following routes.
SIP client --> SIP outbound proxy --> SIP server --> SIP outbound proxy -->
SIP clients

With some stress tests in several days (many SIP client continue
registration), I find that OpenSIPS eats much more memory than what I
configuration. The eaten memory is not released after more than several hour
after the stress test is done. Following the official troubleshooting guide
about memory issue, I try to identify whether this is a memory leak issue.
Please kindly help to take a look at the attached log files. Besides, is it
possible that my incorrect configuration leads to memory leak? I am afraid
that I do not properly write the script to produce the memory leak issue.
Many thanks for any comment.

opensips_memory_leak_sipserver.gz
<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7596394/opensips_memory_leak_sipserver.gz>

opensips_memory_leak_sipoutbound.gz