[OpenSIPS-Users] loose_route() sending ACK itself

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Tue Apr 7 19:08:32 CEST 2015

Hello,

Looking in your SIP trace, I see that in the 200OK Contact, you have
Contact: <sip:72.XX.XX.140;did=7de.9accc6f5>. , and when OpenSIPS is
routing the ACK out, it is routing it to

  U 182.XX.XX.164:5060 -> 72.XX.XX.140:5060
ACK sip:72.XX.XX.140;did=7de.9accc6f5 SIP/2.0.

so not sure where exactly is the loop.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer