[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatcher not doing fail over itself

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:09:01 CEST 2014

Confirmed  probing/inactive thing is working,

Now problem is failover not working, ds_next_dst() not able to find next gateway and it says no more gateway available. If you check my script, i am calling failure route and inside it calling ds_next_dst() but you are saying do avp_print() on ds_select_dst() it won't print anything because after failure you are in failure route block.

Please advice if my script has any issue.

Sent from my iPhone