[OpenSIPS-Users] including auth nonce header in next hop

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Wed Sep 17 07:13:47 CEST 2014

Bogdan,

the branch route seems pretty limited in functionality. How would you
compare a $du to allow credentials to traverse when they are going to a
neighbor proxy? Also noticed you cant use consume_credentials().

if(uri != myself ) {

                #consume_credentials();

                xlog("This is branch is not for me $ru");

}

the above will not work since branches are going to aor entries along with
neighbor proxies set like this:

                    while loop{

                                        avp_subst("$avp(myloc[$var(i)])",

                                        xlog("$avp(myloc[$var(i)])\n");