[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS + CDRTool + MediaProxy - Unable to display RTP media information

Mo Rajib mrajib321 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 17:28:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am setting up Opensips + CDRTool + Call control + MediaProxy. Everything
seems to be working ok except for the RTP media information.

Using CDRTool web interface, I  can display  SIP trace successfully but when
i click on the link "Click here for RTP media information",

a new window pops up with  "No information available".

I created 'mediaproxy.media_sessions' table and altered 'radius.radacct'
table by running

the MySQL scripts under '/var/www/CDRTool/setup/radius/MediaProxy/'
directory.

It seems that MediaProxy is not logging the RTP information into
radius.radacct and mediaproxy.media_sessions tables.

mysql> select count(*) from mediaproxy.media_sessions;

+----------+

| count(*) |

+----------+

|        0 |

+----------+

1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Here is my /etc/mediaproxy/config.ini file

[Relay]

dispatchers = 10.68.125.227

port_range = 6000:7000

log_level = DEBUG

stream_timeout = 90

on_hold_timeout = 7200

reconnect_delay = 10

traffic_sampling_period = 15

[Dispatcher]

socket_path = /var/run/mediaproxy/dispatcher.sock

listen = 0.0.0.0

log_level = DEBUG

relay_timeout = 5

accounting = radius,database

[Database]

dburi = mysql://mediaproxy:mediaproxy18@localhost/mediaproxy

sessions_table = media_sessions

callid_column = call_id

fromtag_column = from_tag

totag_column = to_tag

info_column = info

[Radius]

config_file = /etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf

additional_dictionary = /etc/radiusclient-ng/dictionary

[OpenSIPS]

socket_path = /var/run/opensips/opensips.pid

----

All components are starting up successfully.

Am I missing a script or a MySQL procedure that writes the RTP information
into the database?

Any hints is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Mo