[OpenSIPS-Users] UAC_Auth with multiple gateway

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Sep 12 16:06:19 CEST 2014

If you look into the module documentation, things are not so complicate
and with a bit of an effort from your side, you can put things together
. At the end is about using do_routing() function from DR module
(reading about its param will reveal how to use the attrs).

On 11.09.2014 20:31, Satish Patel wrote:
> Appreciate your answer but can you please provide sample code or kind
> of script example... I don't know how to fetch attributes values etc..
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 11, 2014, at 1:20 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org
> <mailto:bogdan at opensips.org>> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Keep the CLI and AUTH info per GW in the attrs field (in dr_gateways)
>> - when that GW is used, attrs will become available so you can use them.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>> OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
>> http://www.opensips-solutions.com
>> On 11.09.2014 18:28, Satish Patel wrote:
>>> Currently i have UAC_AUTH working with single gateway and
>>> configuration look like following, How do i configure multiple
>>> gateway trunk account? what would be the best way to make it happen,
>>> also i am worried about "uac_replace_from" address, in multiple
>>> gateway account won't be same so i how i map that name with gateway
>>> IPs.. Please suggest me best way to handle this kind of scenario,
>>> also what happen if i use drouting module instead of rewritehostport
>>>
>>> loadmodule "uac_auth.so"
>>>
>>> modparam("uac_auth","auth_username_avp", "$avp(user)")
>>> modparam("uac_auth","auth_password_avp", "$avp(pass)")